The British Horn Society exists to:
- stimulate interest in all aspects of Horn playing throughout the United Kingdom
- encourage and support the development of all Horn players in the United Kingdom
- assist and support the development of young British Horn players
- promote the art of Horn playing to the wider British public
- act as a source of Horn playing expertise
The benefits of membership of the British Horn Society include:
- Make connections with other horn players and hear the latest news from the world of horn playing, through our website and in the magazine.
- Updates on all the upcoming horn concerts around the UK, and free promotion of your horn concerts.
- FREE access to the huge selection of music in the BHS library, subject to postage costs.
- 3 Horn Player magazines per year as part of your BHS membership.
- Receive a CD of the previous BHS festival, including premiere recordings of new and lesser known horn pieces.
- Discounted entry to annual British Horn Society Festival events and 10% discount at Paxman Musical Instruments Ltd.
Chairman – Chris Larkin, email@example.com
Treasurer – Stephen Orriss, firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary – Amy Thakurdas, email@example.com
Membership secretary – John Lysndale-Nock, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor – Paul Kampen, email@example.com
Grants and donations – Robert Parker, firstname.lastname@example.org
Librarian – Peter Dyson, email@example.com
For further information, please visit the grants page
16th October 2016
This year’s British Horn Society Festival returns to Dulwich College, Dulwich Common, London SE21 7LD
Samuel Seidenberg, Principal horn of the Hessische Rundfunk Orchester, Frankfurt, will be one of our guest artist and British soloists Pip Eastop and Martin Owen will be performing too!
Registration for the annual festival will open in July!